Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Of late..



Last one was a while.Nothing particularly significant for me to remember, just going thru the motions of my existence.But as i was driving back,something just got to my mind and here i am putting it down.

At times its just sick being nice.It is not exactly something that i do wit great effort,but just consciously.But of late it just didn't work out to be best for me.Being nice at times drives me so sick, that i'm considering taking a turn on the opposite direction.With a knock on my head i can see a slight enlightenment on why some people out there ended up bitter.And cold.

Probably its just not me to end up being a sick prune souring all at sight.But i guess its a good turn to pay good attention to myself.Cause there is so much sin in the world that god send his one and only begotten son to forgive us,that i feel i shud be out there taking care of my ass than everyone else's.

And its a time of reaffirmation for me to fully understand now what matters most.And to move on from the least in priority list to the things that tops the list.It may just need some very conscious effort, but i just need to.

No comments: